Myhosmart HY757001 Quick Start Guide
Powering and Pairing Sensor and Receive
1. Plug the Base Station receiver into an outlet using the AC adapter. Optionally, you may also install four AA batteries into the battery compartment to ensure continuous operation in the event of a power outage.
2. To turn the Base Station on or off, hold down the Power button until you hear the on/off tone.
3. Adjust the Base Station volume as needed, using the adjustable Volume +/- buttons, so that the tones produced by the Base Station can be heard from the required distance, such as another room in your home.
4. Install 18650 battery in PIR Motion Sensor. Plug the small white battery wire into the connector. Align notches to plug. (Red + / Black -)
5. Before mounting the PIR Motion Sensor, use the AC adapter to recharge the PIR Motion Sensor (with 18650 battery attached) a minimum of 10 hours to ensure a full charge. The blue light will illuminate while charging. The blue light will turn off once the battery is fully charged.
6. Test the PIR Motion Sensor by waving your hand in front of the sensor. The Base Station will produce a unique tone based upon the sensors channel setting.
Installing the Sensor
1.Mount the PIR Motion Sensor vertically 3-5 foot (1-1.5m) above the ground on a solid surface (i.e. a wall, wooden post or tree) with the sensor eye pointed straight out over the area you wish to cover. (rotate sensor to access screw holes). The sensor should be able to swivel as needed.
2.Vehicle Alert Installation: The best mounting position is about 4 feet (1.2m) high, between 10-25 feet (3-7.5m) from the road and angled to see the back of the car after passing the sensor.
1.The PIR Motion Sensor operates, but the base station does not respond. Check the sensor switch settings (Assembly & Setting) and make sure the battery wire is securely plugged into the connector.